Please read this End User License Agreement (“Agreement”) carefully before using Crypto Keys (“Application”).
- GENERALThis Agreement is a legal agreement between you (“User”) and Crypto Keys and its affiliated entities (collectively “Licensor”). By using the Application, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, do not use the Application.
- GRANT OF LICENSE Licensor grants to User a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license to use the Application on a single device that you own or control, solely for your personal, non-commercial use. This license does not allow you to use the Application on any device that you do not own or control, and you may not distribute or make the Application available over a network where it could be used by multiple devices at the same time. You may not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or create derivative works based on the Application.
- USER-GENERATED CONTENT The Application allows User to submit and share user-generated content, including but not limited to photos, videos, and text. User represents and warrants that any user-generated content submitted to the Application is original, does not infringe any third-party rights, and is not unlawful, obscene, defamatory, or otherwise objectionable. User grants to Licensor a worldwide, perpetual, royalty-free, transferable, sub-licensable, irrevocable license to use, reproduce, modify, distribute, display, and create derivative works based on any user-generated content submitted to the Application.
- PROPRIETARY RIGHTS The Application and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Licensor, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES THE APPLICATION IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR WARRANTIES THAT THE APPLICATION WILL BE ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE FROM VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL LICENSOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE APPLICATION, EVEN IF LICENSOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. USER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY FOR ANY DISPUTE WITH LICENSOR IS TO STOP USING THE APPLICATION.
- INDEMNIFICATION User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless Licensor and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with any user-generated content submitted to the Application by User or User’s use of the Application in violation of this Agreement.
- TERMINATION Licensor may terminate this Agreement at any time for any reason. Upon termination, User must immediately cease all use of the Application and delete all copies of the Application from User’s device.
- GOVERNING LAW This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Entire Agreement. This EULA constitutes the entire agreement between you and CryptoKeys and supersedes all prior or contemporaneous negotiations, discussions, or agreements, whether written or oral, between you and CryptoKeys regarding the Software. If any provision of this EULA is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced.
Acknowledgement. By using the Software, you acknowledge that you have read this EULA, understand it, and agree to be bound by its terms and conditions.
Contact Information. If you have any questions about this EULA or the Software, please contact CryptoKeys at https://farawaystars.com/contact-us/.